Thursday 5 March 2009

Rawkin' Rolls

Oooh lala! I combined 3 of my favorite recipes and made my newest favorite: Rawkin' Rolls!


Either make tortillas or do like I did and go with Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Tortillas. I often dehydrate my own but I only figured out what to do for dinner at around 2:30 in the afternoon, which, for a raw foodist, is cuttin' it close, haha. ;)


So... I took some tortillas and spread a thick-ish layer of eggless egg salad all over it, almost to the edges.


Next, I put some lettuce on the tortilla, then put a thick row of better than beef, followed by a good dollop of curry sauce, left over from last night's dinner.

These last two recipes require a little scroll down memory lane... they are down the page a bit from this week's past blog entries.


On top of that, I placed a few long slices of portobello mushrooms and 2 or 4 pieces of diced tomato.


Rolled it up, burrito-style, and put it in the dehydrator for about 15 minutes (optional) just to warm it a little.


We enjoyed these with a salad of romaine, tomato, hemp seed, and chick pea.
Mmmm !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!