Monday 22 March 2010

and we're back

I joined Facebook and I fell into a great big hole! OMG people from grade 2!!

I'm back now :)

Ate really well for a couple months, then I had a full-frontal attack of bangers and mash at a local pub, (here's a tip:  "Never eat anything bigger than your head!") in a deep 'what the hell' moment, and I've been craving CRAP ever since.  That was about 5 days ago and I've been on a friggin' binge!

Hahaha well this is not confession, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who cares, but man, I'm done.  I decided today to forgive myself for being such a food Nazi that I binge.  And I realized that deciding to go on a raw food journey is to sign up for a bumpy ride.

I love myself and I'm going to take care of myself again now.  You too, k?

:)

xo
Rawkin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's why we do it, eat cooked food once in a while....its so that we remember how bad it feels to eat those foods and want to eat more raw foods, however I must say I am very jealous....I would probably have had bangers and mash too!! Its my favorite, but not many pubs around here that make it good...

Rawkin' said...

Hi Lupus Girl,

I think you're right, because the contrast sure is there. We go from feeling wonderful (and not even knowing it, but for the contrast...but then it turns into our new normal) and ---screeeeeeech--- ya eat bangers & mash (don't be jealous...they were pretty gross!) and go back to feeling quite awful. (More contrast)

Quite a yo yo, really. Nice to be on the upturn again!

xo
Rawkin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!