I've been tagged by my fellow raw foodist pal, Carmella, of Sunny Raw Kitchen.
Being tagged means I reveal 5 things about myself you may not know about. I'm such an open book, that I have been thinking hard here, and I don't think there are 5 things left that someone, somewhere, doesn't already know. Then I kept thinking, and I realized there are at least 5 things I don't want anyone to know. But I am playing on the side of caution.
1. I took a ballroom dance lesson once. Once. I had to coax my boyfriend there, and it turns out I had two very self-conscious left feet and he was a natural! Harrumph.
2. I bought a school bus, lived in it for a while, and now it's parked out back. I'm getting it ready for its next phase, my art studio.
3. I can't hear the song Teach Your Children without bursting into tears.
4. I am a bad banjo player, a good songwriter, a great singer
5. I love raw and everything, but part of my heart will always belong in a dark bar.
Now I'm tagging fiddlemama, Lhia, AlexMac, alissa, and Leonie. Tag! You're it!