Monday 8 September 2008

I like a little EFT with my salad. :)




EFT, or, 'Emotional Freedom Technique' is an energy therapy that's based on the same meridian system used in accupuncture and accupressure and other healing modalities. Only instead of needles or massage, people practicing EFT tap these meridians with their fingers, or have an EFT practioner tap on them.




I've had the pleasure of having a practioner help me with the rough spots that I didn't know how to address, and I also regularly 'tap' - and I don't mean dance, lol - at home, on myself. I've cleared SO MANY ISSUES and believe me, I had 'em...me, with my history of anxiety. Things that used to be so emotionally charged for me, don't bother me anymore; I don't even think about them. This clearing away of so many issues that used to hold me back has led the way to room for growth in a lot of areas of my life. Tapping let me leave that baggage behind once and for all.




It's super easy to learn, and I've read that you don't even have to 'believe' in it for it to work.




There's a new movie out about EFT, called Try it On Everything.




It's an odd looking, new-age-y sounding, woo woo thing (boy I need to tap on that.) but it works like nothing else I've ever, ever tried. I've tried so much.




What's this got to do with raw?




Well I thought I would combine eft and raw. Tap away SAD cravings and tap away any 'blocks' (or, in EFT-speak, 'aspects') in the way and clear them. By the way, they clear for good. It's true healing.




They say 'try it on everything' because no harm can come of tapping on your meridians, and it's most likely to work. If an issue doesn't clear after just a few moments (or 'rounds') of tapping, that just means there's another aspect that needs to clear.




Some aspects are under the same 'umbrella' so clearing one, clears a bunch. It's really cool and it sure has worked for me as well as countless others. Nothing to lose from trying and believe me everything to gain.






If you're interested in learning more about EFT, there's a free, downloadable EFT manual at: emofree.com












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Rawkin' on Facebook!